Sunday, November 10, 2013

The China Study and simular books

I am reading the China Study by T. Colin Campbell and finding more evidence for a vegetarian lifestyle.  Lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, freedom from disease such as heart attack, cancer and diabetes.  Also it helps the planet to reduce our consumption of meat as the same acreage that produces a cow for meat can produce so much more delicious veggies to eat.  My biggest problem still is sweets and pasta. 

I also just finished reading Vegan for Her another vegetarian book.  I have problems with feeding other people in a vegetarian way so I find myself drawn into eating in wrong ways.  For instance, I am having a birthday party for my husband today and they menu includes so many foods that I don't normally eat, but I am willing to feed them to my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment