Friday, November 22, 2013

More interesting books

I am reading Breaking the Food Seduction by Neal Barnard, MD and Food over Medicine by Pamela A. Popper, PhD, ND.  Both are worth reading and I feel like I am being informed about a lot of vegetarian choices.  I have no desire to ever go back to eating meat, cheese or dairy products of any kind.  I feel better with my vegetables, whole grains, beans, and fruit.  Try it, you'll like it.

There is so much information about how the dairy and meat produces, i.e.. corporate farmers, through their groups influence the research that says meat and dairy are good for us and the government goes along and promotes this nonsense.  These corporations pour millions of dollars into research. to legislators pockets, and to government agencies to have their products appear safe and good for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment